- Avoid the struggle and the uncertainty when trying to develop your unique style.
- I’ll work around you, with you to help you find your true voice.
- Finding you style is the first step, believing in it & building self-confidence around it, the second.
- You never have to worry again about what colors to wear & how to match them, I’ll teach you all you need and identify the colors that suit you
- Closet organization & efficiency will be effortless from now on.
- Take advantage of my expertise and extensive experience in the fashion industry & find your partner in style.
Women who’s trying to find their own style is a diamond in the rough, waiting to reveal their inner beauty and personality through my help and assistance.
Individuals who are serious about improving their image qualify to be my client. All you need is eagerness to learn and willingness to absorb everything I teach you.
Most of my partners in style are:
- Millennial entrepreneurs and women business owner from 25-35.
- Dynamic professionals in every business field, who unfortunately don’t have the time to discover their unique style.
- Individuals in the entertainment and media sectors, for whom their appearance & style is a paramount part of their daily routine.
- Younger & older couples that share a love for fashion.
- Housewives who want to regain their fabulousness and get up-to date with everything that’s trending in the fashion world.
I honestly love browsing through hundreds of clothes in the various thrift stores I encounter all around the world. I believe that thrift stores and flea markets hide unlimited possibilities and unique bargains for someone who has the eye for detail and the experience to identify a hidden gem.
As far as retail stores are concerned, I think that you can find something amazing everywhere, from Zara and Nordstorm Rack, to Target and Nike boutiques, everything holds a potential treasure.
Versatility and flexibility are the key elements when working with a client. We’ll go over your budget and I’ll create a shopping plan which includes the stores that are perfect for you. Usually a mix & match of different stores is attempted, so that I can create a full 360° style for you. From pajamas to tuxedos and from flats to glamourous & sic high heels.How far in advance do I need to book service?
This highly depends on the service and on the workload I have at any given time. It is suggested that you book 1 week in advance so that you won’t have to wait for a long period of time.
However, since this is a service like any other, scheduling changes are bound to happen and sometimes even same day booking is possible.
In any event, book a consultation with me the earliest possible.What forms of payment do you accept?
All of the following means of payment are accepted:
- Debit Cards
- Credit Cards
- Cash in Person
A deposit of 50% has to be paid as a retainer for my services. The deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are made 48 hours prior to the scheduled service date.
If cancellations are made within the last 48 hours’ period, the deposit is non-refundable. My time, like yours, is valuable and cancelling your booked services at the last minute means that I will need to re-change my work schedule in the cost of another booking and of my personal time.What is the average budget for your clients?
Again, this depends on a lot of factors. Each of my clients has different goals, needs, budget & aspirations. Charges can vary greatly, from a few hundred dollars to tens of thousands of dollars for advanced services and larger projects.
All my services are custom-tailored to your needs and there is no one-size-fits-all method. Take a look at my services/specialties page to learn more about what to expect. In our initial consultation we’ll work on a budget that suits you.Will Mikara judge me and my look?
Judging someone for their look is downright wrong and it is never tolerated. I am here to help you find your unique voice and accentuate your personality through the way you dress and express yourself. I will always be your partner in this with you and I’ll do everything in my power to help you find your self-confidence and inner happiness in the process.Do you sell clothing?
Unfortunately, at the moment, I offer my services as a personal stylist and creative consultant. All clothing and accessory recommendations are selected based on what works for your individual profile and are not sold by myself directly or indirectly.
That said, I always explore new possibilities and interesting ventures, so no one knows what the future holds.Are gift cards available?
I do believe in giving the gift of style to your loved ones, be that your significant other, a close friend or a member of your family and that’s why you can find a gift option in the homepage.What if I don't like your service?
I won’t rest until you are 100% satisfied with my services. If you are not happy with a specific choice, or you don’t like the direction we’re following, please feel free to ask me about it and I will do my best to tend to your needs.
Everything can be resolved and ironed out.Still need help?
If you still haven’t found the answer to your question, please feel free to send me an email and I’ll gladly get back to you ASAP.